Call for Proposals for the 28th ASPA Annual Conference in 2025
We are delighted to announce the official Call for Proposals for the 28th Annual Conference of the Association for Public Administration (ASPA), scheduled to take place in Istanbul, Turkiye in October – November, 2025. The ASPA Secretariat is seeking proposals that will encourage opportunities for Asian STPs’ engagement. In particular, we are keen to select proposals on the basis of experience, quality, variety, novelty, attendant costs, and other factors. Please see the attached guideline for more explicit selection criteria and standards.
By hosting an ASPA Annual Conference, the host organization will become a regional stronghold of ASPA network and a board member of ASPA after the conference.
If your organization is interested in hosting the ASPA Conference, please carefully read the Guideline for Proposal in the attached file and submit proposal by October 13, 2023. (It would be appreciated if you can notify us in advance before the proposal submission.)
The main schedules of the host organization selection process for the 28th ASPA Annual Conference are as follows:
1. Conference Date: October or November, 2025
2. Conference Location: The host organization’s decision
3. How to submit a proposal: Please complete and submit a conference proposal according to the guidelines.
4. Submission period: ~ October 13, 2023
5. Presenter Notification Expected: Will be notified individually after the submission deadline
6. Types of Presentations: At the host organization’s discretion.
(The proposers are asked to present their proposal during the upcoming the 41st ASPA Board of Directors Meeting which will be held in Istanbul, Turkiye. The exact date & venue for the board meeting will be informed later.)
7. NOTE: All the contents in proposal should be written only in English and also should meet all of the criteria listed in the guideline.